Leadership and You
What are the personal principles which guide your conduct? How do you mentor rising leaders to reach their potential? How do you ensure that your team is on the same page? These are just some of the topics touched on during our in-person seminar, Leadership and You, as you transcend from “just another boss” to a truly influential leader.
Become a Better Leader and Get Better Results
Are you a leader who wants to get better at leading people and wants to get better results? The good news is that leadership is an art that you can get better at with proper training. Learn how you can become a better leader in our Leadership and You course.
What Clients Are Saying
MJ, Lt Col, USAF
USAF SNCO, R.Gilbert
S.L., USAF Academy
Level Up Your Leadership
The wide range of benefits that a Battle-Proven Leadership seminar brings to your organization:
- Right people in the right roles leads to increased job satisfaction, talent retention and attraction.
- Eliminated distractions leads to streamlined performance.
- Purposeful mentoring prepares new and rising leaders for higher-level roles and facilitates a smoother succession planning process.
- Clear expectation management leads to mutual trust and an ability to adapt and thrive even in uncertain times.
It’s time to level up your leadership!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Currently, Leadership Fundamentals is offered both in an online, self-paced format as well as in person. This serves as one of the prerequisites before booking Jennifer-Ruth in person.
- Leadership and You and Leadership and Others are both conducted in person or via virtual live seminars.
- Special group rates for at least 15 or more and military discounts are available upon request. Contact [email protected] to request information.
- Certificates of Completion are available upon request (an additional fee may apply depending on volume) and will be sent via email.
- Depending on the agreed-upon schedule and agenda, time may be allotted for a Q&A with Jennifer-Ruth on leadership training specifics.
Our seminars are ideal for:
- Aspiring Leaders: Those who want to step into leadership roles and unleash their full potential.
- Emerging Leaders: Leaders with some experience who wish to refine their skills and maximize their impact.
- Established Leaders: Seasoned leaders seeking fresh perspectives and innovative approaches to inspire their teams.
- Our goal is to partner with companies that will get maximum benefit from her experience and training. During the interview, we will discuss specific pain points the company is dealing with in order to assess our potential role. As the seminar date approaches, we strongly encourage clients to first take our e-learning course Leadership Fundamentals in order to fully retain the practical training and philosophy.
- Jennifer-Ruth’s life experiences as a combat veteran and senior military leader, as well as her unique background all contribute to her perspective on leadership. Her articulate delivery and approachability easily break down barriers and challenge all types of personalities to reach their potential. Read more about Jennifer-Ruth here.
- Depending on the seminars you request, Jennifer-Ruth is available for up to 4 hours per day of seminars (split into two-hour sessions).