Level Up Your Leadership
The wide range of benefits that a Battle-Proven Leadership seminar brings to your organization:
- Right people in the right roles leads to increased job satisfaction, talent retention and attraction.
- Eliminated distractions leads to streamlined performance.
- Purposeful mentoring prepares new and rising leaders for higher-level roles and facilitates a smoother succession planning process.
- Clear expectation management leads to mutual trust and an ability to adapt and thrive even in uncertain times.
It’s time to level up your leadership!
Leadership is the art of building mutual trust. Learn the premise of leadership and the roles of a leader.
Leadership & You
Learn how to assess your personal motivations, develop the unit’s culture and develop personal principles to govern your actions.
Leadership & Others
Learn techniques to develop two-way confidence in people, to empower colleagues to provide relevant feedback, and to run effective meetings.
MJ, Lt Col, USAF
USAF SNCO, R.Gilbert
S.L., USAF Academy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Currently, Leadership Fundamentals is offered both in an online, self-paced format as well as in person. This serves as one of the prerequisites before booking Jennifer-Ruth in person.
- Leadership and You and Leadership and Others are both conducted in person or via virtual live seminars.
- Special group rates for at least 15 or more and military discounts are available upon request. Contact [email protected] to request information.
- Certificates of Completion are available upon request (an additional fee may apply depending on volume) and will be sent via email.
- Depending on the agreed-upon schedule and agenda, time may be allotted for a Q&A with Jennifer-Ruth on leadership training specifics.
Our seminars are ideal for:
- Aspiring Leaders: Those who want to step into leadership roles and unleash their full potential.
- Emerging Leaders: Leaders with some experience who wish to refine their skills and maximize their impact.
- Established Leaders: Seasoned leaders seeking fresh perspectives and innovative approaches to inspire their teams.
- Our goal is to partner with companies that will get maximum benefit from her experience and training. During the interview, we will discuss specific pain points the company is dealing with in order to assess our potential role. As the seminar date approaches, we strongly encourage clients to first take our e-learning course Leadership Fundamentals in order to fully retain the practical training and philosophy.
- Jennifer-Ruth’s life experiences as a combat veteran and senior military leader, as well as her unique background all contribute to her perspective on leadership. Her articulate delivery and approachability easily break down barriers and challenge all types of personalities to reach their potential. Read more about Jennifer-Ruth here.
- Depending on the seminars you request, Jennifer-Ruth is available for up to 4 hours per day of seminars (split into two-hour sessions).